Terms and Conditions of Registration
- The user selects his/ her username and password and pledges to keep them secret and for strictly personal use and not to disclose them to third parties other than whoever is authorized to use the account on his/ her behalf in order to protect his/ her account and own data from intrusion or unauthorized use by third parties.
- The user takes full responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her username, password, PIN code and other data.
- Lookbook Arabia shall not be liable under any circumstances for any direct or indirect damage or loss or any breach of security or unauthorized use of the account or computer viruses.
- The user’s personal data is confidential and of high importance and must be preserved. In case it is forgotten or abused by others, the official site will take necessary procedures so that data and services can not be exposed to improper use by others.
- Lookbook Arabia reserves the right to suspend, terminate, or restrict the user access in case of violation of the terms and conditions of use.
- The user must ensure that employees do not request his/her password and username in any case.
- The user acknowledges that the information submitted is up to date, complete, truthful, accurate and correct and is responsible for any information or document submitted on the Portal
- The user pledges not to sign up or sign in to the Portal using another user username.
- The user pledges not to represent any personality without permission.
- The user pledges to access and use Lookbook Arabia for legitimate purposes only and not to use any information, services or tools available therein for any act that results in a violation or penalty under the applicable law in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and other Arabi nations, irrespective of who has been the subject of such violation or penalty.
- Lookbook Arabia name, logo, electronic addresses, texts, images, graphics, designs, forms, files, applications, multimedia, software, user interfaces, visual interfaces and tabs, except for documents and files shared by designers and professionals in the fashion industry, are the property of Lookbook Arabia . Lookbook Arabia retains all intellectual property rights relating thereto, including copyright and distribution rights. Materials may not be reprinted, duplicated, copied, modified, used for commercial or propaganda purposes, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way unless the user has written consent from Lookbook Arabia.
- Lookbook Arabia owns and reserves the right to monitor any content provided, inputted or uploaded by the user via this website or related means.
- Lookbook Arabia reserves the right (without obligation) to cancel, remove, delete, disable or edit any entries deemed to violate these terms and conditions without notice.
- Lookbook Arabia reserves the ownership of all information or materials provided through the Portal.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- Lookbook Arabia seeks to provide secure access to the website and services, but as a result of uncontrollable externalities, Lookbook Arabia is not bound by any warranty regarding ongoing, free, uninterrupted and secure access to the Portal and any of its services. Lookbook Arabia shall not be liable for any failure of performance, interruption, omission, deletion, defect, delay in operation, malfunction or disruption of the services provided through the Portal.
- The user pledges and acknowledges that his/her use of the website or any material available on the website are his/her sole responsibility. Lookbook Arabia or any of its respective employees disclaim any warranty that the Portal will be uninterrupted, trouble free, omission or error-free, nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use or registration in this website
- Lookbook Arabia has taken all appropriate precautions and measures to register information on the Portal properly and this information will be updated on an ongoing and immediate basis. However, the website gives no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, authenticity, reliability, completeness or content of any information provided through this website.
Limitation of Liability
- Lookbook Arabia shall not be liable for any loss of profit or any loss that result from the information and services it provides.
- Lookbook Arabia shall not be liable for any damage, amendment, or loss that result from the misuse of the Portal data due to unauthorized use of personal data.
- Lookbook Arabia shall not be liable in any way for, including, but not limited to, first, negligence that causes damages of any kind, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages; second, any costs or losses that result from the user's misuse or inability to use the Portal, errors, omissions or delays in operation for any reason; third, failure in operation, computer malfunctions, or computer viruses; fourth, loss of any profit or damage to the user’s reputation, even if Lookbook Arabia or an authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages; fifth, problems during access or logging into the Portal through the Portal or through other sites.
- Lookbook Arabia has the right to use the user data and content for conducting statistical and marketing research that may benefit the website and its products.
- Lookbook Arabia has the right to modify or change these terms and conditions to impose new terms and conditions without notice. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Portal unless otherwise indicated. The continued access to the Portal or use of the services shall be deemed to constitute the user’s acceptance of such changes, modifications or additions.
- Lookbook Arabia reserves the right to modify the entire or part of the Portal, terminate, discontinue or suspend the services temporarily or permanently without prior notice at its sole discretion. Lookbook Arabia shall not be liable toward the user or any third parties for any modification, termination, discontinuity, or suspension of the Portal.
Copyright © 2020 lookbook